Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pizza Party







Well Rayden wanted her party at Pizza Hut this year which actually ended up being much easier. She had an Abby Cadabby party, who is a little character from Sesame Street that she likes. A lot of friends and family showed up to join us for all of the fun. Rayden had a great time seeing everyone, playing with all of her friends, opening her gifts, eating pizza and of course cake!! I forgot about my camera until cake time so I do not have many pictures, the whole thing got recorded so that is good. I haven't received any of the other photos from some of my friends so this is what we have to show you for now! Parker had a good time at the party, mostly because he was being held the whole time and didn't mind at all being passed around from persom to person. So all in all it was a fun party and Rayden had a great time. Thanks for coming everyone!!!

No comments: